SNIL, Bhubaneswar is holding its 2nd edition of “All India Law School Meet – Legal Spectra, 2014” where young and aspiring legal minds from all across the nation will compete for pride, glory, and excellence. The mega event will host 13 major events with Moot Court Competition being its Flagship Event.
SOA National Institute of Law is a Law College under Siksha “O” Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar. Located near Sum Hospital, Kalinga Nagar, Bhubaneswar.
The line-up for Legal Spectra 2014 covers a wide variety of amazing events such as :
- Legal competitions
- Literary events
- Fine Arts Competition
- Cultural events
- Gaming Competition
- Parliamentary Debate
- Client Counselling
- Legal Drafting
- Rangoli Competition
- Street Play
- LAN Gaming
- Team members must be Bonafide students of the Institution they are representing. The Administrator reserves the right to make any inquiries on the same at any time during the Competition. All the members of a team must carry their college identity card / Bonafide Certificate at the time of their arrival.
- Only registered / enlisted participants shall be entitled to participate in the respective events for which their name has been registered. In no case, except in cases of inevitable circumstances, the administration will entertain any change in the registered participants list of a team. The decision of the Host University in aforementioned cases will be final and binding.
- TEAM COMPOSITION (GENERAL) A team must be composed of a minimum of 6 members and maximum of 12 members. However, any individual participant is allowed to participate in maximum of 3 events, subject to their suitability with the time line of the events. The Administration shall have the right to bring any changes in the time line of events, however any such changes if made, shall be notified to each participating team one hour prior to the commencement of the concerned event.
- Furthermore, participation in any one of the below mentioned events from each team is compulsory:
1. Moot Court Competition
2. Parliamentary Debate Competition
3. Client Counselling Competition
4. Judgment Writing
The Moot Proposition / Problem for Judgment Writing / necessary guidelines for Parliamentary Debate & Client Counselling will be notified on 01st July, 2014 in the website.
Special Attraction: ONE MONTH FULL ACCESS TO MANUPATRA ONLINE DATABASES TO ALL THE WINNERS OF LEGAL EVENTS AS A COMPLEMENTARY PRIZE.
Last Date of Registration with MCA for the said event is – 21 June 2014.
Last Date of Registration is – 15 August 2014.